This 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari takes you to track mountain gorillas in Parc volcanoes. Gorillas trekking is one of the most exciting safari experiences while in Rwanda. This is where you get to visit fully habituated families of mountain gorillas. Book our 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari for an amazing gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda. REQUEST A QUOTE
Day 1: Arrive in Rwanda – Parc Volcanoes
Meet and greet a Heritage Safaris representative/driver-guide at Kigali International Airport. Depending on your arrival time, your driver-guide may propose you a visit of Kigali city which includes the Genocide Memorial centre at Gisozi. Transfer to Kinigi at the foothills of the Volcanoes. Hotel accommodation at Virunga Lodge (high end)/ Da Vinci Lodge (Mid Lodge) Or Muhabura Guest House (Budget facility).
Meal Plan (Lunch – Dinner)
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Rwanda & transfer to Kigali.
After breakfast, you will depart for the headquarters of the Park where your driver-guide will accomplish the necessary formalities for you. You will meet your ranger guide(s) for briefing and after assigning your gorilla group, you will then enter the jungle for your gorilla trekking tour in Rwanda. Your driver-guide will wait for you. After the gorilla trekking, you will have lunch at Ruhengere and transfer to Kigali International Airport for your departure flight.
Meal Plan (Breakfast – Lunch)
End of service on the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari.
2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari package Includes:
- Airport transfers and meet & greet service by our local representatives at Kigali International airport
- All accommodation in standard rooms
- One Gorilla permit for Rwanda at US$ 1500
- Meals as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- 1 litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Ground Transportation with our 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Kigali Genocide tour –Time permitting
The expenses of personal nature like: Air fare, Visa, Alcoholic drinks, laundry, tips to local guides, telephone, and porter fee while trekking, personal insurance, personal shopping bills.